Friday, November 1, 2019

Idea Napkin No 2

          My name is Dominique Griffin, i consider myself to be a positive , adventurous and optimistic person. I am very good at editing video, creating memorable content and turning a bad situation into a good one. I have done a plethora of music videos, worked on a great documentary for the museum of Coral Gables in miami and created websites for two e-commerce companies. I aspire to create a swim brand that inspires people to travel to tropical places. This will directly effect me because i would be traveling and capturing great content to share with the world. I m offering customers a experience through swimwear, and also trying to boost potential customers confidence by providing swimsuits that contain a three-layered structure that is great for construction of a swimsuit. Which would provide a high advantage compared to other swimsuit companies. Im aware that saying ones product is perfect for everyone but i truly feel like it would be because with this three-layered structure it sculpts the body types for so many. It acts as a spanx but in a swimwear form. This product would benefit women of all body types and my customer is just someone who loves to be confident and look good. This unites all women because deep down inside women want to look and feel sexy when wearing swimwear. Having the Three-layered structure is what sets us apart we have tapped into an entirely new lane for swimwear. Not to say we invented this three layered structure we just happened to put it into swimwear to help sculpt the bodies all the many beautiful women in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idea Napkin No 2

          My name is Dominique Griffin, i consider myself to be a positive , adventurous and optimistic person. I am very good at editing vi...